Do I require a visa to work as a StayLancer?

It depends on the country you are visiting and your country of origin. For example, those who live in the EU will be able to work as a StayLancer in other EU countries and those travelling to Australia and New Zealand can do so with a Working Holiday Visa. StayLance will not be able to arrange visas for you as we are a platform which connects you with HostLancer listings and nothing more. Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and Canada have Working Holiday Schemes for young people from certain countries, which you may wish to investigate further. Ultimately it is your responsibility to obtain the correct visa for any country you intend visiting.

Related Questions

Still Stuck? Email Us and We'll aim to resolve your issue.